Justin Bieber
Dobrodošli na forum o Justinu Bieberu.
Ovdje će te pronaći sve novosti, i informacije o njemu.
Pridružite nam se Smile
Justin Bieber
Dobrodošli na forum o Justinu Bieberu.
Ovdje će te pronaći sve novosti, i informacije o njemu.
Pridružite nam se Smile
Justin Bieber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Početna stranicaLatest imagesPretraľnikRegistracijaLogin

Justin Bieber mobbed in YouTube video.

Go down 
2 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
Leichy
Admin
Leichy

Broj postova : 175

Justin Bieber mobbed in YouTube video.	 Empty
PostajNaslov: Justin Bieber mobbed in YouTube video.     Justin Bieber mobbed in YouTube video.	 Emptysub ruj 11, 2010 11:20 am

Justin Bieber tries to escape from a mob of screaming fans in a video recently uploaded on YouTube.
The teen-hearthrob, well renowned for attracting hysterical girls, is seen cornered shortly before a gig in Glendale, Arizona on July 25.
As the squealing girls discover the star nearby a tour truck, they start to swarm. With no security on-hand, a nervous Bieber grabs a Segway in a desperate bid to make a getaway.
The fan who took the video on his mobile, urges the girls not to trample on the young pop star as they fall over themselves racing after him.
Unable to squeeze enough juice out of the personal transporter the fleeing 16-year-old is surrounded before management rescue him.
Bieber recently announced he will be starring in CSI as troubled teen, Jason McCann and tweeted a still from the show with the tagline "bad boy" on his Twitter page.

Read more: http://www.metrolyrics.com/2010-justin-bieber-mobbed-in-youtube-vid-news.html#ixzz0vjSF39Nm
[Vrh] Go down
https://justinbieberbalkan.forumcroatian.com
*Iwona*
Prvi put na radiu ćuješ za njega
*Iwona*

Broj postova : 25

Justin Bieber mobbed in YouTube video.	 Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Justin Bieber mobbed in YouTube video.     Justin Bieber mobbed in YouTube video.	 Emptysub ruj 11, 2010 9:34 pm

hvala Smile
[Vrh] Go down

Justin Bieber mobbed in YouTube video.
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.