Justin Bieber
Dobrodošli na forum o Justinu Bieberu.
Ovdje će te pronaći sve novosti, i informacije o njemu.
Pridružite nam se Smile
Justin Bieber
Dobrodošli na forum o Justinu Bieberu.
Ovdje će te pronaći sve novosti, i informacije o njemu.
Pridružite nam se Smile
Justin Bieber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Početna stranicaLatest imagesPretraľnikRegistracijaLogin

Justin Bieber record label executive 'arrested for not using Twitter'

Go down 
2 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
Leichy
Admin
Leichy

Broj postova : 175

Justin Bieber record label executive 'arrested for not using Twitter' Empty
PostajNaslov: Justin Bieber record label executive 'arrested for not using Twitter'   Justin Bieber record label executive 'arrested for not using Twitter' Emptypet lip 18, 2010 9:26 pm

James A Roppo of Island Def Jam Records was detained on assault charges after resisting police demands to use the micro-blogging site Twitter to restrain a crowd of teenage girls hoping for Bieber's autograph.
Officers wanted Roppo to cancel the 15-year-old Canadian star's album signing at a shopping centre in Long Island, New York after the crowd of pop fans swelled to 3,000 and began to turn aggressive.
Police claimed that the executive's refusal to intervene led to several people in the crowd sustaining minor injuries.
Roppo has now been charged with assault, endangering the welfare of a child, obstruction of governmental administration, reckless endangerment and criminal nuisance.
At a court hearing on Saturday, prosecutors condemned Rocco's "reckless behaviour" and claimed he helped create "very dangerous situation" with children being pushed against the glass of a second-floor balcony.
"It's a miracle more kids and more people weren't injured," said Diane Peress, the Nassau assistant district attorney.
Roppo denies all the charges and his record label has expressed astonishment that he faces criminal charges for not Twittering.
Observers have also questioned how sending a tweet would have calmed a crowd of delirious pop fans.
Bieber's singing career was launched two years ago after record bosses spotted homemade videos that his mother had uploaded on to YouTube. His first single, released earlier this year, entered the top 20 in the US charts.
It has been an eventful few days for the teenage star – he broke his foot during a recent performance at Wembley Arena in London.
[Vrh] Go down
https://justinbieberbalkan.forumcroatian.com
I♡ Ju$t!η B!εBεᴙ
Admin
I♡ Ju$t!η B!εBεᴙ

Broj postova : 207

Justin Bieber record label executive 'arrested for not using Twitter' Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Justin Bieber record label executive 'arrested for not using Twitter'   Justin Bieber record label executive 'arrested for not using Twitter' Emptypet ruj 10, 2010 9:43 pm

malo ima teških riječi...
[Vrh] Go down

Justin Bieber record label executive 'arrested for not using Twitter'
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.