Justin Bieber
Dobrodošli na forum o Justinu Bieberu.
Ovdje će te pronaći sve novosti, i informacije o njemu.
Pridružite nam se Smile
Justin Bieber
Dobrodošli na forum o Justinu Bieberu.
Ovdje će te pronaći sve novosti, i informacije o njemu.
Pridružite nam se Smile
Justin Bieber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Početna stranicaLatest imagesPretraľnikRegistracijaLogin

3D Bieber is on the way!

Go down 
2 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
Leichy
Admin
Leichy

Broj postova : 175

3D Bieber is on the way!	 Empty
PostajNaslov: 3D Bieber is on the way!     3D Bieber is on the way!	 Emptysub ruj 11, 2010 11:18 am

Justin Bieber's upcoming biopic will be shot in 3D offering fans a whole new dimension on their teen idol.
The 16-year-old singer is said to be teaming up with Paramount Pictures, MTV Films and Island Def Jam Music Group for the feature.
"When the idea for a movie first came to us, we knew immediately this was our chance to give something very special back to the all fans who have been a huge source of inspiration and support throughout my entire career thus far," Bieber said.
"They make my dreams come true every day," he added. "I cannot wait to share all the great experiences I've had over the last few years with them."
The pop star's hit Baby is the most watched YouTube video of all time having racked up just over 260 million views. He has already sold an estimated five million records.
Bieber will also be establishing his own production company in conjunction with the film's release, Entertainment Tonight reports.

Read more: http://www.metrolyrics.com/2010-3d-bieber-is-on-the-way-news.html#ixzz0vjOgg0Jk
[Vrh] Go down
https://justinbieberbalkan.forumcroatian.com
*Iwona*
Prvi put na radiu ćuješ za njega
*Iwona*

Broj postova : 25

3D Bieber is on the way!	 Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: 3D Bieber is on the way!     3D Bieber is on the way!	 Emptysub ruj 11, 2010 9:33 pm

jedva cekam!
[Vrh] Go down

3D Bieber is on the way!
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.