Justin Bieber
Dobrodošli na forum o Justinu Bieberu.
Ovdje će te pronaći sve novosti, i informacije o njemu.
Pridružite nam se Smile
Justin Bieber
Dobrodošli na forum o Justinu Bieberu.
Ovdje će te pronaći sve novosti, i informacije o njemu.
Pridružite nam se Smile
Justin Bieber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Početna stranicaLatest imagesPretraľnikRegistracijaLogin

Bieber adds CSI to his body of work.

Go down 
2 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
Leichy
Admin
Leichy

Broj postova : 175

Bieber adds CSI to his body of work.	 Empty
PostajNaslov: Bieber adds CSI to his body of work.     Bieber adds CSI to his body of work.	 Emptysub ruj 11, 2010 11:21 am

Teen sensation Justin Bieber shares the small screen with a (fake) corpse when he makes his acting debut in an upcoming episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
In the episode Bieber plays a troubled teen named Justin McCann, a member of an anti-government family who is in some trouble, executive producer Carol Mendelsohn said.
Mendelsohn talked up the young star's performance, enthusing: "He did a really good job.”
Shooting for the role took place last month, but Bieber is due to return to the hit show in February to get to work on another episode that will complete his character's story arc, USA Today reports.
The YouTube star reportedly got the gig after telling a CBS executive he was fan of the crime show and was keen to have a crack at acting.

Read more: http://www.metrolyrics.com/2010-bieber-adds-csi-to-his-body-of-work-news.html#ixzz0vjMPcZJh
[Vrh] Go down
https://justinbieberbalkan.forumcroatian.com
*Iwona*
Prvi put na radiu ćuješ za njega
*Iwona*

Broj postova : 25

Bieber adds CSI to his body of work.	 Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Bieber adds CSI to his body of work.     Bieber adds CSI to his body of work.	 Emptysub ruj 11, 2010 9:28 pm

hvala Smile
[Vrh] Go down

Bieber adds CSI to his body of work.
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.